when activated, interrupts the built-in download manager to direct links to aria2
This extension integrates aria2 (the ultra-fast download utility) with your browser. The extension offers:
1. Download links from right-click context menu
2. Interrupt the built-in download manager and forward downloading jobs with aria2
3. Find all page links and send multiple links to this download manager
1. HTTP Proxy authentication support
2. Download files through HTTP(S)/FTP/SFTP/BitTorrent
3. Segmented downloading
4. Custom HTTP Header support
5. Persistent Connections support
1. You need to have aria2 command-line downloader installed on the operating system. This extension just integrates this downloader to your browser
2. For integration, you will be asked to install a small NodeJS native client. This step is mandatory as the extension itself cannot execute OS level commands.
3. Like aria2 itself, this program comes with no warranty. You must use this program at your own risk.