Download the .URL file of the current page.
This extension allows you to download an Internet Shortcut (.URL file) that links to the current webpage.
URL (site address) will be already entered and the file will be saved with the document title.
• v1.3.4 (2019-08-07):
· Description update.
· Removed dot "." from invalid characters.
• v1.3.3 (2018-06-16):
· Same as 1.3.2
• v1.3.2 (2018-06-14):
· Minor update to invalid characters in the filename/tab title.
• v1.3 (2018-03-20):
· Invalid characters in the tab title stops the extension. Those characters are removed from the filename.
• v1.2 (2018-03-20):
· Switched from <a> to chrome.downloads.download(). Now, it works on Chrome Web Store.
• v1.1 (2018-03-12):
· Plain <a> doesn't work after a Chrome Update. Switched to chrome.tabs.executeScript() + <a>. This doesn't work on Chrome Web Store.
• v1.0 (2017-09-14):
· First release.