Show recent downloads in the extension pane.
Replaces the chrome downloads bar with a material design download manager extension.
QUICK START INSTRUCTIONS
- Click on a card to open the finished download or shift click to open the folder it was saved to.
- Use the controls to pause, resume, or cancel a download in progress.
- Hover over a card and click the cross to dismiss it from the list or shift click to delete the file from your computer.
- Click the open icon on the toolbar to open the chrome downloads page.
Downloads - for obvious reasons
Storage - used to save your settings
Tabs - used to switch to or open tabs when you click on links
The only data stored by this extension are your settings and any information Google may require for extension APIs to work. It doesn't connect to any external resource (other than fetching the roboto font) and only stores download information locally for the length of your session.
V1.1 - Notifications
+ Notification support
• Enable notifications
- Enable omnibox integration [disabled]
V1.0 - Initial release
+ Popup which displays downloads
+ Badge showing state of downloads
+ Settings page
+ Enable notifications [disabled]
+ Enable omnibox integration [disabled]
+ Use default download UI
+ Use binary units