Gestisci i tuoi download in modo semplice e intuitivo
Rate and share !
This is an open source Extension originally extended from chrome downloads API sample. You can find it on github at https://github.com/prabhat90/DownloadManager
1. nice, clean interface to easily access and view info of your downloads in a popup.
2. right click menu for every action on download item(see screenshot).
3. Search your downloads as soon as you start typing.
4. Shows download progress with pause, resume and cancel options.
5. drag and drop the items onto applications.
6. Desktop Notifications on download complete.
7. visual notification when download starts.
8. shows remaining time of download completion and its progress in icon itself.
9. disables download shelf at the bottom.
10. keyboard shortcuts for every option.
downloads => to access download list
downloads.open => to open downloads
downloads.shelf => to disable default chrome download bar
clipboard => to copy download link onto clipboard
notifications => to create desktop notifications when download completes
activeTab=> to show download start notification in active tab
==>nice new UI
==>delete from disk option
==>visual notification of download start
Keyword shortcuts (know more on help page of extension)
Features: (1) Items are now dragable. You drag and drop the item to apropriate Application to open it.
(2) New scrollbars
(3) Destop Notification when Download completes (only when this popup is not open).
Feature: added right click menu for download options, added option to copy download link