a powerful and customizable extension to save selected images from the current tab page
Download all images from any web page you?re on with this highly customizable extension.
1. Detects all images loaded on the current web page (even if they?re nested iframes)
2. Filters images by file size, dimension, URL, or type (JPEG, PNG, BMP, or GIF)
3. Finds images in links, background scripts, and CSS files
4. Displays images in a gallery view before downloading
1. Filter by file-size
2. Filter by image dimension
3. Filter by image type
4. Filter by image URL (regular expression matching)
5. Filter by same origin policy
For FAQs please visit:
For bug reports use:
Note: When you press the "Save" button, all selected images are saved to the default download directory of your browser, or a specified subfolder.
The extension now stores images in sub-folder (default sub-folder name is domain's name)
One security bug is fixed.
Images are now saved in a zip archive to prevent multiple downloads and better file-naming
Image detection algorithm is improved.
User preferences are now persistent. It is still possible to reset them from the UI
It is now possible to ask for "Save Dialog" from the UI
There is a progress indicating how many images proceed
UI closes itself when all images are downloaded.
Deep image searching through all links (up to two levels)
Updates JSZip library
Gallery view can be opened in a new browser tab
A single image can be clicked in a gallery view
It is possible to download images from multiple tabs at once
Two new filters: remove identical images and remove images with blacklisted keywords
It is now possible to stop the image spider from the UI without closing it
Deeps search level 3 which searches for both links and images in the destination HTML pages
Custom RegExp filters to increase the searching speed.