Mozilla's HTML5 PDF Viewer with Reader-mode add-on.
doqment is a modified version of the PDF.js viewer used by Firefox, with a Reader Mode add-on that allows you to view PDFs in different colour themes. It has both Light & Dark themes to make long-time reading more comfortable on your eyes.
It also adds some other handy features like Smart zooming text and hiding the toolbar to assist reading, especially on smaller screens.
Happy PDF Reading!
• Choose reader theme
• Annotate PDF files
• Fill out interactive PDF forms
• View document thumbnails or outline
• Present, print, download and bookmark
• Rotate, change scrolling and spreads
How to use:
• Right/Ctrl click a link to PDF and choose 'Open in doqment'
• Open a PDF in Chrome and click the toolbar button
• Click the toolbar button in New Tab to open local PDF files
• Right/Ctrl the click toolbar button for more options
• Open current tab in doqment: Alt/Opt+Q
• Toggle the main toolbar: F3
• Smart zoom text under mouse pointer: Z
All PDF.js shortcuts can be viewed at https://github.com/mozilla/pdf.js/wiki/Frequently-Asked-Questions#what-are-the-pdfjs-keyboard-shortcuts.
• Changing the colours of PDFs needs some processing and that may slightly slow down the rendering in Reader Mode. Feel free to report if it is annoyingly slow for a PDF you are trying to read.
• Please do not report your issues with this extension to the Firefox viewer team. This is a separate extension, so post your issues/feedbacks directly at the Support tab, by mail or over at the GitHub page.
This software is fully open-source and does not collect any user data.