Don't lose your query while working on phpminiadmin.
Ever lost your query while working on phpminiadmin? this extension saves your query into localstorage and you can see last few queries used on the page. Your phpminiadmin url should match http://*/phpminiadmin/* OR https://*/phpminiadmin/*
* Stores queries and display them in "Recent" tab.
* Converts the "Databases" dropdown into an autocomplete, now you can select your schema without the schema-prefix. For example: If your schema name is healthcaregoldsgym, your can get to it by just typing "goldsgym". The combobox will display all matching names as you type.
* Automatically focuses on database combobox or query area.
*Query textarea is an autocomplete, type any substring from previous queries to get the suggestion.
*Hit Ctrl+Enter to execute query
New in this version:
* Slick UI
* Ctrl + Left Click to execute query
* '/' to focus on query textarea
* Save queries as favorites
* Synching your query to your google account
Open source, project hosted at Github
You can give suggestions or raise bugs on the above mentioned url.