Design your kingdom for your next game of Dominion
V2.0 - Updated to use Dark Ages. More enhancements are coming, but wanted to get this out with dark ages asap.
Use this app to design your kingdom the next time you play Dominion.
This is designed to be used offline, which is one of the main reasons I chose to make it a chrome app.
This has greatly increased the replayability of Dominion for me with the ability to design interesting kingdoms.
This app includes a myriad of options and settings you can use to design your next kingdom.
* Which expansions/promos you'd like to include and a min and max setting for each expansion
* A min and max setting for each card cost.
* A min and max setting for each card type.
* A min and max setting for various card attributes.
* The option to include reaction cards when there's an attack card.
* The option to include a trasher card when there are cursing attack cards.
* The option to lock down cards you like in your set so that they stay in your set when you hit the 'Build Kingdom" button.
* The ability to get a new card if there's one you don't like in your set.
* A bane card will be selected for you if the young witch happens to show up.
* Black market functionality will be present if the black market happens to show up.
* You'll have the ability to include and exclude certain cards from your kingdom before you hit the "Build Kingdom" button.
* There are stats on the left side of the page showing how many cards have been selected from each expansion and how many cards of each cost.
* Each options pane has it's own reset and there is also a global reset.
* The criteria you can choose is not restricted. If you choose options that are impossible to meet, the algorithm will meet as many of those requirements as possible.
* There will be more enhancements on the way as I improve the app.
If you need more or less resolution, use ctrl+'plus' and ctrl+'minus' to zoom in and out. To return to default zoom hit ctrl+'zero'.
I'm always looking for feedback regardless of how trivial it may seem. Please give feedback positive or negative on any area of the program and I'll see if I can get it in the next rev.
You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I will be supporting this app and rolling out upgrades and bug fixes as needed.
Thanks for taking a look. I hope it brings you as much fun as it has brought me and my group.