Shows really detailed info about a domain, like registration status & dates, WHOIS, Name Servers and DNS records
If you ever wanted to get more info for a domain name, this is the right extension to use.
This extension started as a small project: see domain's expiry date.
In time, more sections were added, and now you can quickly see who registered the domain, important dates (created or expiry), DNS Records or even custom notes like when a domain was re-sold!
- Shows domain availability: registered, available or for sale
- Show at which registrar the domain is registered
- Important domain dates: registration date, expiry date
- Registrant info (if public): person or company name, location and contact email
- Info about Name Servers
- DNS records: lists all subdomains
- Domain history: see when and what changes happened in WHOIS or DNS Records
- Does not track or record browser history. The only info used is the domain name in current tab when extension icon is clicked