Distill and display only the important content to enjoy a more focused reading experience
Have you ever visited a website where the text is so ugly you get a headache trying to read or where the content is hard to find because of unimportant sidebars and share buttons? This extension will fix that for you.
This extension figures out what is important on a page and shows only that in the same consistent way every time.
Uses the code that powers the mobile-friendly view on phones.
* Font scaling support
* Multi-page article concatenation
* Worked around issue with text direction not being retained properly
* Added instructions for how to change keyboard shortcut to options
* Fixed options not loading
* Fixed transition to theme colors when viewer loads
* Updated DOM Distiller resources to the latest versions
* Added feedback form when uninstalling
* Fixed some sites appearing on top of viewer
* Updated to the latest DOM Distiller version
* Fixed page scrollbar overlaying the scrollbar of the viewer
* Fixed distilled content never getting shown
* Fixed original page jumping to top when hiding distilled version
* Fixed loading indicator not being shown
* Added swedish translation
* Performance enhancements and bug fixes
Extension icons were derived from the following icons:
Both of the icons derived from are licensed under CC BY 4.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0)