Access online files and knowledge while working inside tools like Google Docs, Gmail and Notion.
Dokkio Sidebar adds intelligence to web pages and online apps.
When you use Chrome to browse the web or use online apps, Sidebar finds the right content and knowledge from all of your important files, making it instantly available to boost your productivity and effectiveness. And when you find great, relevant content on the web, you can immediately clip it, bookmark it, and add it to your knowledge base.
Dokkio taps into your files, wherever they live - in cloud storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive), cloud communication tools (Gmail & Slack), or on your personal computer.
Then, whether you’re writing an email, collaborating on a Google Doc or Notion page, or finding articles or information on the web, Dokkio Sidebar:
- Automatically deduces "what this doc or page is about"
- Shows relevant metadata and files
- Does full text search, simply by highlighting text on the page
- Creates embeddable links to files or data
- Clips and bookmarks entire pages or excerpts
- Automatically tags clipped content
- Adds to your knowledge base as you work
You might use Sidebar to:
- Compose email: Find and embed links to relevant files, wherever they live, without ever leaving your browser.
- Collaborate on a plan: Without leaving Google Docs or Notion, find relevant surveys, budgets, or proposals, to copy important information, or link to them.
- Do web research: See at a glance how an article or web page relates to topics, companies or people of interest. Clip, bookmark and auto-tag it for later reference.
Dokkio is a powerful personal tool, but even more effective as a boost to team productivity. It creates a shared base of group knowledge and learns from the new content you create or clip. Use it across your team to turn individual knowledge into team intelligence.