Access online files and knowledge while working inside tools like Google Docs, Gmail and Notion.
Dokkio Sidebar adds intelligence to web pages and online apps.
When you use Chrome to browse the web or use online apps, Sidebar finds the right content and knowledge from all your important files, and makes it instantly available to boost your productivity and effectiveness. And when you find great, relevant content on the web, you can immediately clip it, bookmark it, and add it to your knowledge base.
Dokkio taps into your files, wherever they live - in cloud storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.), cloud communication tools (Slack, MS-Teams, etc.), or on your personal computer. (See out website for a complete list). Then, when you’re reading an email, collaborating on a document, or finding articles or information on the web, Dokkio Sidebar:
- Automatically deduces "what this doc or page is about"
- Shows relevant metadata and files
- Does full text search, simply by highlighting text on the page
- Multi-searches “everywhere” whenever you search “somewhere”
- Creates embeddable links to files or data
- Clips and bookmarks entire pages or excerpts
- Automatically tags content and suggests tags
- Adds to your knowledge base as you work
Sidebar turbocharges your daily activity in Chrome, such as:
- Email: while writing an email, easily find and embed links to relevant files
- Collaborate: in Google Docs... find a proposal; copy content or link to it
- Web research: find a page; instantly see relevance; clip & auto-tag
- MultiSearch: find PC or cloud files, even if you search in the wrong place
- Context switch: instantly change your focus, and see all important content
Dokkio is a powerful personal tool, but even more effective as a boost to team productivity. It creates a shared base of group knowledge and learns from every piece of content you create, edit or clip. Use it across your team to turn individual knowledge into team intelligence.