A chrome extension to make your video calls Doge-y!
Bored of standard Video call meetings? Here’s DogeCam to the rescue!
• Tons of cool Video filters and the possibility to combine them together.
• Want to be on the video but not have people see you? Just Blur yourself.
• Maybe try the spooky “invert” filter.
• Or better yet, show up as a pixelated version of yourself!
• Perhaps even record a video of yourself and have that loop instead
of being "live"!
Make your video calls Doge-y today!
The User can easily configure their Filter (Or Filter combination) by:
|1| Clicking the extension’s icon.
|2| Saving the desired settings.
The settings can also be changed on the fly mid-call!
Meets || Hangouts || Zoom || Slack || Teams
Should _ideally_ work with any page that requests Video.
Teams currently does not support the Pixel/Blur background mode.
The Pixel/Blur background mode is quite compute-intensive and as a result, may impact performance.
If any mode/filters fail to work as intended try disabling video and waiting 5 seconds before re-enabling the video.