Send PDFs and documents for electronic signature or add your own in minutes. Sign or send for eSignature from Google Docs.
Need others to sign? DocuSign also makes it easy for you to send out documents for signature.
DocuSign is the market leader in eSignature.
Key features of DocuSign for Google Docs:
1) Send and Sign from Google Docs
- Right-click on any of your files to send with DocuSign. Guide signers with clearly marked fields to complete the document. Send quickly to a signer’s email inbox.
- Are you the only one signing? Sign unlimited documents for free on your account.
- Need others to sign? Your first 3 signature requests are free.
2) Store securely in DocuSign
- Completed documents are automatically returned and stored in your DocuSign account, making for easy retrieval and organization.
3) Real-time status updates
- Timestamps will show you when your signers have opened, viewed, and signed your documents.
4) Access account from any device, anywhere
- DocuSign works with any device so that you can sign and send on the go
Google Drive and Gmail users, make sure to check out our Google Drive Add-On, also available in the G Suite Marketplace, and our Chrome Extension for Gmail, Dropbox and more in the Chrome Web Store!
You can find more information about DocuSign's Google integrations at http://www.docusign.com/google
DocuSign provides a simple and secure way to electronically sign documents and collect signatures from others. Install the DocuSign for Google Docs Add-on today and eliminate the costs, hassle, and lack of security in paper-based transactions. With just a few clicks you can sign and send any document for signature right from Google Docs. No printing, faxing, scanning, or overnighting required. Once you’ve tried DocuSign, you’ll wonder how you ever got along without it! DocuSign is the most widely used eSignature platform in the world, and is trusted by millions who have DocuSigned in 188 countries. It is used in nearly every industry and department, including finance, legal, human resources, sales, real estate, healthcare, and many others.
* Featured in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Bloomberg, Forbes, TechCrunch, and more*
Want to learn more about our advanced features? Go to http://www.docusign.com.