Track, modify and delete already sent attachments using blockchain-based security.
It's finally arrived, disappearing and tracking features for Gmail.
- Completely control who can/cannot download, share or access your email attachments, at all times.
You can always give or revoke the permission to any individual recipients to access, download, or share your email attachments. Regardless of who has a copy of your email with your Document GPS attachment, they cannot download, share and access the attachment unless you allow them to. Our system is blockchain-secure, protecting your attachments fully. Never worry again about who sees your files. (Coming soon: recipients will not be able to take screenshots of attachments you send them)
- Near carbon-free email: prevent attachments from being downloaded or shared when they don't need to be. Do your part by sending "green" attachments for a low carbon email account with Document GPS.
- See everything that goes on, in real-time.
A timestamped log comes with each document (hence, Document GPS), showing every time each individual user views, shares, downloads, or changes anyone’s permissions on it, in real-time. It shows exactly how many times each user has viewed it. Never worry again about not knowing who sees your files.
- Rest easy, with Document GPS’s blockchain security.
- All files sent using Document GPS are encrypted, even if the email itself is not, so they are protected from AI scanning the text.
- All recipients have direct and indirect analytics.
- Manage your documents without difficulty.
- Within your document workbench is an Email Attachment Library: a list of all the documents you own or have access to. From here, you can monitor and manage your documents and their recipients effortlessly.
- All major file types are supported.
- There is no limit to the number of attachments you can attach.
- Coming soon: users will be able to edit documents using Document GPS
- Document GPS uses ShelterZoom's Single Source Of Truth (SSOT) technology to create immutable records for sharing of files, communication, collaboration, and permanent record keeping.