Document GPS is a way to monitor and control the entire journey of your email attachments so you can see who has downloaded, opened and forwarded your attachments as well as the timestamp for each event. You are always in control of your attachments with Document GPS. Never worry again that a competitor or other unwanted recipient has had access to your documents without your knowledge or your documents fall into wrong hands - you can simply take them back. With Document GPS, you are creating a safe home to host all your email attachments in one mini workbench. You gain a tremendous amount of analytics of both how your recipient interacts with those documents as well as anyone else who they are forwarded to.
With Document GPS you can:
- Have blockchain-secure tracking - a new level of security and traceability
- See when a recipient downloads an attachment
- See when your attachments have been read and by whom.
- See how many times the attachment has been accessed
- See when anyone who has been forwarded your attachments downloads, opens and reads your attachments
- Attach files to emails without worrying you won't know who has accessed them
- Keep a timestamped log of everyone who has downloaded your attachments
- Revoke the option for the original recipient to download or share your attachments at any time
- Revoke the option for any subsequent recipients to download or share your attachments at any time
- Direct and indirect recipient analytics
- A user-friendly Email Attachment Library for easy document and recipient control, monitoring and analytics
- A mini document workbench within your Gmail environment
- All files sent using Document GPS are encrypted, even if the email itself is not so they are protected from AI scanning the encrypted text.
- Each email has the option for accompanying an encrypted message alongside it.
- All major file types are supported and there is no limit to the number of attachments you can attach using Document GPS.
Document GPS Terms of Service: https://shelterzoom.com/tos-gps/