Create and edit documents doc, docx or odt
Document Editor is an extension to create, edit and view any document in formats doc, docx, and odt. It is an integration with LibreOffice Writer Online and a file manager in order to handle all your documents when your are online. It provides direct access to create a doc from the beginning, but it also intercepts files that are open when using your web browser. It is a document editor integrated with our file manager to manage only DOC, DOCX and ODT file types with this desktop app.
- Create, edit and view documents.
- Styles management.
- Font sizes.
- Font colours.
- Background colours.
- Search for texts.
- Insert tables / images..
- Advanced find & replace / regular expressions / special characters.
- Export to PDF.
- Auto save files.
- Open source code.
* LibreOffice ODF text document (.odt)
* OpenOffice ODF text document (.odt)
* Microsoft Word 6.0/95/97/2000/XP (.doc)
* Microsoft Word 2007 XML (.docx)
* Microsoft WinWord 5 (.doc)
* Rich Text Format (.rtf)
* Text and CSV (.csv and .txt)
- File manager module with operations over files and folders: copy, move, upload, create folder/file, etc
This extension uses the platform http://www.offidocs.com from which the service is provided. It is available for free online users but it also allows the integration with premium users and on-premises OffiDocs deployments where the OffiDocs LibreOffice Online Writer is installed.