Frontend application for Docker management
Lightweight remote Docker monitoring application to manage multiple hosts, containers and images via Docker Remote API.
To the developers from a developer.
This application is under active development, visit the Github page to check the status and roadmap.
* container lifecycle management (create/start/stop/pause/kill/remove)
* terminal for containers
* container logs
* image management
Add: add search for container diff
Add: commit container as image (initial version, with basic validations)
Add: Extend saved configuration scope with extra data. Version, etc...
Add: announce the chrome app change from packaged to hosted
Add: release notes to about/first run of new version
Add: Add bootstrapping page to the app during the startup
Add: login into the docker hub and/or insecure private repo(s)
Add: info about cors config pre/post 1.18
Fix: removed $promise and $removed properties from the pure json view in containerDetails
- Add: link containers in Create
- Add: show links in container details
- Add: release notes to about
- Fix: Create container on/off switch changed from radio to checkbox
- Fix: CSS/colspan on Repository view
- Fix: Xterm.js css wasn't imported
- Fix: added tag handling to repository/
- Disable: repository. Fix on repository download function needed. Will be enabled on weekends with 0.2.8.2. Sorry
- Add: image search/pull (from the public repo)
- Add: copyright when released or published (xterm.js, json-formatter)
- Add: version info
- Add: remove button/entry to images list
- Add: clear finished tasks
- Fix: clicking on image in container list causes error (need to load all images into the rootscope)
- Fix: scrolling in window not enabled as chrome app
See https://github.com/lexandro/dockery/wiki for more.