Do not disturb for Gmail. A distraction free inbox.
Do Not Disturb for Gmail. Keep your inbox empty and you distraction free.
The fastest and easiest way to put do not disturb on your Gmail. DNDEmail keeps your Gmail inbox empty until you actively fetch your messages. Set an automated schedule or turn it on and off manually.
Why is this better than just signing out of Gmail?
1. Keeps your inbox empty on ALL of your devices.
2. Deliver messages to your inbox on a schedule or with the push of a button.
3. No Gmail notifications (when turned on).
4. You can still visit Gmail to search your messages or compose new messages without seeing new messages.
DNDEmail is the full featured do not disturb for Gmail that has more features than any competitor:
* Whitelist senders and labels to always receive important messages.
* Hides messages in your Inbox and optionally, messages in your labels/folders.
* Works on all your devices and computers.
* Access in your Gmail, on the web or on your mobile device.
* 5 star extension with great reviews!
* Safe -- requires minimum permissions.
* Lots of features, options and updates.
* Actively developed, new features published all the time.
* Full featured free service.
* Quick response support.
* Click website or visit dndemail.com for more info.
* Option to run different schedules on different days of the week
* Whitelist a sender or an entire label.
* Turn on/off on demand or on a pre-set schedule
* Simple to use
* An essential tool for batch processing or the Pomodoro method
Hold your incoming email so it doesn’t hit your Gmail inbox. Then deliver your email at predefined times. Set a flexible schedule. For example, hold your works emails that arrive on Saturday and Sunday until Monday morning. Deliver your email in real-time in the mornings but hold it all afternoon.
Whitelist important senders and labels so those emails are never held.
Plus fully mobile enabled… access all the features in Gmail, on your desktop or on your mobile device through our website, chrome extension, and mobile apps.
We never read or store your email outside of your Gmail box. Your email remains secure and inside Gmail at all times.
Set different schedules for different accounts. For example, pause your work email after business hours, while keeping your personal email flowing.
Using Do Not Disturb (or DND) is an excellent way to keep focused and keep your productivity high.
How is this extension different from the Boomerang/Inbox Pause extension?
This extension has advanced features that allows you to setup whitelists for specific senders or labels. It also supports advanced schedules such as different rules by day of the week or time of day. Finally, we do not spam your contacts - even on the free version.
Works even if you have multiple Gmail accounts open in multiple tabs or windows.
- improved support for multiple accounts open in multiple tabs.
- better storage.sync process for local variables
- one more hotfix
- hotfix for 1.8.8 bug
- fix for faulty ask for review popup
- support for label do not disturb -- new messages now hidden from labels in addition to inbox
- bug fixes
- fix for on/off button in new gmail ui
- remapped browser action button to app.dndemail.com
- added 'advanced' setting button to dnd on bar
- changed color of turn dnd on button
- made dnd on bar smaller
- redirect uninstall to /uninstall
- fixed: gmail not reloading after FETCH
- new gmail ui: collapsable button
- bug fix
- support for new gmail ui
- upgrade to latest jquery.3.3.1.min
- migrate to inboxsdk.js
- improved advanced schedules
- ask for reviews
- bug fixes
- advanced schedules
- misc bug fixes.
- more reliable user setup
- update to gmail div
- added utm to login url
- eliminated need for tabs permission
- restricted permissions to mail.google.com
- new div for email
- bug fix for timezones
- improved new user flow
- more reliable email discovery
- bug fix: new user signup
- bug fix related to email address
- bug fix related to gmail css
- UX improvements
- reload after first install
- bug fix: On/Off button no longer disappears when switching labels
- moved button to left menu