DNS Report by DNS Rate
Run DNS Report by DNS Rate
- Start the DNS Report from Chrome's Omnibox (address bar), just enter dr and a domain name which you want to check.
- Run DNS report for a domain from a current URL by clicking on extension's icon.
- Shortcuts to run DNS Report in page, selection and link contexts menus.
- Type dr into the URL address bar, press space key, input the domain name you want to check and then press enter key, eg. "dr example.com". This will run IPv4 and IPv6 report by default. You can change the default protocol on the options page.
- To run IPv4-only check append 4 after a domain name, eg. "dr example.com 4".
- To run IPv6-only check append 6 after a domain name, eg. "dr example.com 6".
- To run IPv4 and IPv6 check append "a" after a domain name, eg. "dr example.com a".
- You can use Ctrl+L Hotkey (Command+L for Mac users) to focus the Chrome address bar.
Check domain in the current URL:
- Click on DNS Rate icon on the right side of the address bar will run IPv4 and IPv6 DNS Report.
- Right-click anywhere on a page and click on DNS Rate
- If you want to run IPv4 or IPv6 only test, right click on extension's icon and click on the desired test
Check domain in a link:
- Right-click on a link and click on DNS Rate link's hostname
Check domain in text selection:
- Right-click on text selection with a domain name and click on DNS Rate menu item
activeTab, tabs - check current domain
contextMenus - create context menus
storage - save user preferences
content scripts - search domains in text selection
DNS Rate does not and will never track your browsing history