Do not disturb for Gmail. A distraction free inbox.
Do Not Disturb for Gmail. Keep your inbox empty and you distraction free.
Hold your incoming email so it doesn’t hit your Gmail inbox. Then deliver your email at predefined times. Set a flexible schedule. For example, hold your works emails that arrive on Saturday and Sunday until Monday morning. Deliver your email in real-time in the mornings but hold it all afternoon.
Whitelist important senders and labels so those emails are never held.
Plus fully mobile enabled… access all the features in Gmail, on your desktop or on your mobile device through our website, chrome extension, and mobile apps.
We never read or store your email outside of your Gmail box. Your email remains secure and inside Gmail at all times.
Set different schedules for different accounts. For example, pause your work email after business hours, while keeping your personal email flowing.
Using Do Not Disturb (or DND) is an excellent way to keep focused and keep your productivity high.
- added utm to login url
- eliminated need for tabs permission
- restricted permissions to mail.google.com
- new div for email
- bug fix for timezones
- improved new user flow
- more reliable email discovery
- bug fix: new user signup
- bug fix related to email address
- bug fix related to gmail css
- UX improvements
- reload after first install
- bug fix: On/Off button no longer disappears when switching labels
- moved button to left menu