Downloads Instagram™ direct messages
An extension for downloading Instagram direct messages in HTML format for reading them offline.
Not tested on big chats.
If you get 'Free trial expired' error even after you have made the payment, please go through following steps:
1) Log out from all your Google accounts
2) Reload the browser, start it again and press the extension icon.
3) You will now be presented with a popup window asking you to log in to your Google account. Log in to the account you made the payment from.
4) In the next window give the extension the necessary permissions.
5) Return to the window where the chats should be listed and reload it. You should now be able to see a list of your chats.
v.188.8.131.52 - Fixed a bug with not displaying replies to stories in the 'form_outer_msg' and 'form_inner_msg' functions
v.184.108.40.206 - Fixed a bug with the missing last_msg (in the fill_inbox_html function)
v.220.127.116.11 - Fixed a bug with not all threads being loaded from the inbox (only the first 20 were loaded). Function 'fetch_inbox_messages'
v.18.104.22.168 - Fixed a bug with undefined 'carousel_media' in the 'form_outer_msg' and 'form_inner_msg' functions
v 22.214.171.124 - The previous bug was not fixed properly, had to fix it again
v 126.96.36.199 - Fixed a bug with undefined 'user' in the 'form_outer_msg' and 'form_inner_msg' functions
v 188.8.131.52 - Added possibility to download chats as ZIP archives. ZIP archives will include image and video files. Please mind that due to CORS restrictions voice messages cannot be downloaded, so these files won't play.
v 184.108.40.206 - Fixed a bug with missing 'profile_pic_url' in the fill_inbox_html function
v 220.127.116.11 - Fixed a bug in downloading shared media, added cases 'shared media' and 'link' to the form_inner_msg function
v 18.104.22.168 - Fixed downloading shared media files