DjVu Viewer Extension for Google Chrome
This is a Chrome Extension of Cuminas DjVu Viewer.
Currently, it supports only a few features but we're working hard to improve it!
- Minor refinements on printing procedure.
- Experimental printing support; it consumes much memory if the doc has many pages.
- Fix for a certain error case
- Fixes frequent refresh issues on certain sites, which tries to detect plugins in certain way
- Experimental: Implement detection of dynamic DjVu tag injection
- Download button animation during downloading DjVu file
- Add direct jump to pages (re-added)
- Fixes issues on indirect DjVu files
- Sorry; 0.0.106 has problems with certain websites and this build temporarily remove the direct jump feature...
- Add direct jump to pages
- Fixes DjVu decoding error on certain URLs with query parameters
- Fixes an UI refresh issue
- NEW:Add Download button
- The toolbar is now on the bottom of the viewer to reduce conflict with maximized mode (F11).
- Update for cross-site DjVu file access
- Stability updates
- High DPI support/fix
- Fixes compatibility issues with certain sites
- Improves stability; it may fix crashes on certain environments
- Error handling improvements
- Add Page fit buttons
- Now supports partial DJVUOPTS: passive, toolbar, keyboard, page, zoom
- FIXED: The extension may block Gmail mail preview
- More friendly error reporting
- Fixes minor issues
- Add keyboard navigation
This extension uses icons/fonts by WebHostingHub Glyphs.