Djaty Bug Tracking Tool!
The Djaty browser extension is used by software teams. Djaty automates the bug reporting process completely. It also allows developers to fix bugs without bug reproducing or bug investigating.
The extension allows you to
1. Screenshot (with annotation and hide) in your app.
2. Submit annotated screenshots to your favorite issue tracker. (Jira, Gitlab, Slack, Azure DevOps Server, etc.)
3. Get notified about errors that happen in the console of your application
To help saving time during debugging, all the reports will automatically contain
- User events (clicks, navigations & form submissions)
- Console logs
- Network logs (with request responses)
- Server logs
- Local storages
- HTTP requests
- Failed assets
To avoid the unnecessary calls & chats between Dev & QA asking for extra context, Djaty automatically collects
* OS version
* Screen size
* Viewport size
* Browser version
* Current logged in user
For any inquiries please contact email@example.com