Dive helps you clearly define roles, goals, and tasks for each meeting so that everyone arrives feeling prepared.
Dive helps you clearly define roles, goals, and tasks for each meeting so that everyone arrives feeling prepared and leaves feeling energised.
Here’s how we solve meetings with Dive’s chrome extension:
1. Take control with our timed agenda: What’s the first step towards banishing bad meetings on Google Meet: start with a great agenda. With Dive’s Chrome extension, you can choose a template, build an outline, keep meetings on track and allocate time for each part of your event in just a few clicks. The icing on the cake? You can add the agenda right from your Calendar. 🗒️
2. Collaborate without ever leaving Google Meets: Dive comes fully loaded with a full suite of apps, like Whiteboard, Icebreakers and Polls, that allow you to efficiently work together without toggling between multiple windows. Host the most amazing meetings ever, all from the comforts of Chrome sweet Chrome. 🎉
3. Never miss another action item: Capture all notes and action items in Dive. Post-meeting, you’ll receive an emailed recap with fully documented items, making follow-ups and follow-throughs a breeze. See all your meetings, notes and action items in one place. Yes, your Chrome browser. 📌
4. Make Google Meet more fun: React with Gifs, use sounds to express your true feelings, or unwind with a slew of games; we bring Dive’s wacky charm to every Google Meet(ing). 🦸
5. Boost engagement in every meeting: Whether you're aiming for more natural conversations or a little friendly competition, Dive is built to enhance your daily Google Meet experience. ⛳
6. Meet(ing) timers: keep your meetings on track and end them on time. Your team will only thank you later.⏰
7. Collaborative note-taking: Are you presenting to your team? Let others help you. Our single click share of notes means that you no longer have to copy+paste meeting notes into emails.📝
8. Plus, we’re also secure and privacy-oriented, you only see meetings that you're a part of. 🔐
9. Context every single time: feeling clueless? Have context imported from the last meeting so that you don’t lose track of what’s happening.🔬
10. Recap to remember better : Auto-send the notes and action items on Slack or email. More accountability, more action.💌
What our customers use us for: weekly meetings, 1-on-1’s, town halls, daily standups, brainstorming sessions, and sprint planning meetings. There are 100’s of use cases.
What's coming next: meeting transcripts, meeting analytics, Integrations with MS Teams, Integrations with Asana and Jira, cloud recordings.
So try Dive’s Chrome extension - we help make every (Google) meet worth your team’s time. We’d love to hear from your feedback about what can be improved. If you’re reading this, which integration would you like us to build? Let us know in the comments below!