Select any text, learn something new.
Select any text to search Wikipedia. Read full articles right where you are.
Fast, versatile, no context-switching. Private, no tracking, only contacts wikipedia.org.
- Select any text to search on Wikipedia.
- Use language detection or choose manually from 300+ Wikis.
- Press Alt- or Option-Key to add another text to your search.
- Presents more than one result, explore multiple angles.
- Click a result, see its Wikipedia page in a sidebar, no context-switching.
- Full version of Wikipedia, no summary, click any link.
- All external links are opened in a new tab.
- Select any text in the Wikipedia article to search the same way described above.
- Automatically lists 99 related articles at the bottom, enough to get lost.
- Click the extension icon in the browser's address bar to disable it for all pages.
- Press Alt-D to do the same.
- No tracking, no data stored outside of your computer.
- Only contacts wikipedia.org.