Changes and hides the visual of the Facebook messenger page to appear like Outlook
This extension customizes Facebook Messenger page to look like Outlook email client.
Don't be caught using Facebook Messenger on computer. Be Smart. Socialize privately. Hide FB Messenger behind Outlook skin.
- Outlook design containing Facebook Messenger context.
- Pictures are displayed discreetly and shown on demand (mouse over or click).
- All messenger elements and posts are transformed to be less noticeable
- Facebook panels are hidden and invisible
- Preserves Facebook Messenger functionality
- Create new conversation by clicking onto "New E-mail" icon
- List of friends in place of emails
- Open FB Messenger directly using a shortcut within Chrome panel
- Talk to your friends and look like you're working hard.
-> To be discreet in the office.
Implements visual of Outlook 2010. For better experience use full screen mode (key F11).
To create a new conversation click onto the area above 'New E-mail' icon.
Turn extension on/off directly from a popup window after clicking extension icon in toolbar.
This extension applies on www.facebook.com/messages/* urls.
It's purpose is to resemble outlook email client, when looking on a screen from a distance and display all FB messenger items less visible.
This extension doesn't store or access any personal data, it just modifies the appearance of Facebook messenger web page.
Be discreet. Be social. Enjoy !
This extension won't hide your internet activity from your local IT department.
Disclaimer: If you get caught, we can't be held liable. This app helps you be discreet but doesn't eliminate the risk altogether.
Note: In a case FB makes changes to its web page, this extension might partly stop working until it gets updated.
Be discreet. Be social.
Keyphrases: change Facebook to Outlook skin ; Facebook hidder ; hide smileys ; transparent pictures ; change look ; invisible messenger