A basic caculator that also allows you to calculate common price discounts and tips with a single click.
Calculate common discounts with a single click. This is a simple caculator that also allows you to calculate price reductions and see how much money you save!
You can compare the reduced price and the amount of money you save.
As a buyer, it works as a sale price calculator to see a final price after you factor in a discount - perhaps from that 20% price off coupon you have.
- A set of common discount percentage calculations. Takes your current calculation and rounds it to a price-friendly two decimal places. Displays the amount you would pay with the deduction and how much you save - invaluable!
- Remembers your previous calculation when re-opened
- History records last 10 calculations
- Use the keyboard number pad for calculations
- Copy results from the display
- Re-sizable window
- Enter key for "=" and "c" for clear
- It's Free!
- Number Pad or 0-9 for Number Entry
- Equals (= or Enter)
- Clear ("c")
- Del or Backspace to delete
- Divide (/)
- Times (*)
- Minus (-)
- Plus (+)
- Percent (% or F1) (Examples, 50%20 means 20 percent of 50; 40+50% means add 50% of 40)
- Square Root (F2)
- +/- (F3)
- Decimal point (Period)
- Copy results from the display (Ctrl-c)
- Close Window (ESC or click in main Chrome tab)
1.1.6 - Update to manifest V3