Check the latest Digg stories without loading up the website!
The Digg Reader lets you easily check top, front page, and upcoming stories from Digg without having to have the page sitting in a tab, forcing you to refresh. You can also do a quick story search through the gadget faster than on the website.
• Easy to use interface
• View front page, top, or upcoming stories
• Search for stories on Digg
• Customize what you want to see and where it links to
• This extension was developed as a way to get comfortable with the platform.
Since it is a finished product, it seemed natural to publish it so that anyone
can use it should they see a need.
• Useful suggestions and critiques are graciously appreciated.
• Link click actions for left, middle, and right clicks now configurable.
• Button added to the top right to submit the current page to Digg.
• Extension now checks if someone is logged into Digg (Optional).
For more info and support:
Follow us on Twitter: