This is an extension to help diffrentiate between enviornments
Developers and content editors usually work on different environments all the time like development, staging/testing and production, with the switching between environments, it becomes tricky that they easily forget which environment they are working on in the middle of the work day.
diffEnvs provides a good solution for that, it allows developers and content editors to theme their different environments for better user experience and not to easily miss what they are looking at in the middle of their work day.
- Fix update for colorpicker
- Code clean and minor other fixes
-Minor bug fixes for OSX
-Minor bug fix for applications with extra opening windows
Version 2.1.4 & Version 184.108.40.206:
-Minor bug fix
- Bug fix
- Change in default colors
- Bug fix
- Names of environments added
- Customizing of different environments colors is now made possible
- Add as much environments as possible
- 'Use Default Colors' feature added to standardize when working within team
- Icons changed
- Remove older sites you have added that you do not use anymore.
- URL linking is now added so you can go to your environments clicks away.