Explaining or clarify a term with google dictionary. Get meaning from vocabulary in popup. Easy and handy google dictionary.
Welcome To the Exegetical Dictionary page or Dictionary all Over as I call it!
Any of us couldn't remember the meaning of all words. Google Dictionary app made to resolve this problem.
Dictionary extension allows you to quickly lookup definitions of words and phrases in a clean inline box. Dictionary shows a short description of the word in a popup, button is also provided for comprehensive description via Google Dictionary (by Google)
It is not A Google Translator, imTranslator, Select to Translate or others, it is a convenient extension to learn new words.
This extension returns synonyms, antonyms, and a definition for a given word. Users can either highlight text on a web page, input words directly into the search form. No need to open a new tab to search for synonyms or related words, just use Synonym.
Synonyms on term selection - simply select any word on any page and Voila! You have great synonyms with a definition right there! In case of editable field when you write - get the list of synonyms and use them.
Using Dictionary similar to Google Dictionary (by Google )Hold a modifier key (Alt on Windows, Command on Mac, Ctrl on Linux) and double-click or select any word to look it up - an inline box will open to the dictionary entry of that word, usually including examples, audio pronunciation, and synonyms.
Our Dictionary extension is an absolutely free chrome addon. Dictionary extension requires only the necessary permission range for proper work.
Among all features you'll get:
1) Double-click any word to view its definition in a small pop-up bubble.
2) View the complete definition of any word or phrase using the toolbar dictionary.
3) Store a history of words you've looked up, so you can practice them later.
Foreign words are automatically translated to your language of choice.
Exegetical Dictionary works on all websites, it is faster easier, and lighter than competitors, like google dictionary.
Rich dictionary database, and delightful user experience. Perfect tool for writers and bloggers.
1. After installing, pages already open will not work for looking up - just refresh them and it'll be solved.
2. The Chrome Extensions Gallery pages don't allow lookup (or any on-page extensions) for security reasons.
3. This extension does add a toolbar icon. Do not forget to Pin it.