Dictionary Extension for Go Documents
* This is an extension to add translations to Go's documents.
- Currently, only English => Japanese is supported.
* When you hover your mouse cursor over a word that has a translation, the translation is displayed in tooltip style.
* Supported resources:
- Go Language Specification (https://golang.org/ref/spec)
- Go Blog (https://blog.golang.org)
- Go Wiki (https://github.com/golang/go/wiki)
- Design Docs (https://go.googlesource.com/proposal/+/refs/heads/master/design)
- gospec-previewer (https://gospec-previewer.vercel.app)
* This extension keeps the translation data up to date.
- The latest translation data will be fetched when you see supported resources described above.
This plugin is using dictionary data provided by @DQNEO.