Advanced DICOM viewer. dicom.link DicomProxy frontend.
Advanced web-based DICOM Viewer for your local medical images or dicom.link products.
dicom.link DicomProxy frontend: can connect to your PACS and access images in web format.
- dicomweb connectivity
- WebRTC connectivity (using dicom.link DicomProxy) to access your services behind firewall.
- drag and drop folders/files/zip archvies, including AES encrypted zips
- save folder to zip archive
- orthogonal MPR (not available in Lite viewer)
- most viewing tools
- most used transfer syntaxes
- upload local images to your dicom.link CloudPACS account or your standard PACS
- secure and anonymous share your local files with other peers via WebRTC.
- dicom study anonymization (not available in Lite viewer)
This is not a medical device.