Dicom Image 3D and 2D medical research image viewer, supporting DICOM, NIFTI formats, atlases GIFTI surface data and DTI data.
Dicom Advanced is Chrome Application medical research image viewer, supporting DICOM and NIFTI formats. This orthogonal viewer supports overlays, atlases, GIFTI surface data and DTI data. The Application is configurable with many display and control options.
- You can Open Dicom Folder, single image and to add layers-surfaces
- Supported Formats: NIFTI (.nii, .nii.gz), DICOM (compressed/uncompressed), GIFTI (.surf.gii)
- Displacement, Rotation and zoom of medical image.
- Possibility to use different filters for brightness, contrast, negative mode and other powerful features.
- Save image as PNG and PDF
- Edit Your notes with advanced Wysiwyg Editor, save them in your computer and when you want, open them to edit.
- Show Keyboard and Mouse Reference
- Show Image Info
- Viewer Preferences