Dicom Browser Viewer, fast and useful medical image
Dicom Application Viewer, simple and practical
Get now a practical and convenient display of DICOM images for your Chrome Browser.
Release 3.0.0 - Now you can use Dicom Viewer Advanced with button to open Dicom Folder and set Preference to explore image
Release 2.5.1 - Added undo and redo buttons
Release 2.5.0 - Edit Your notes now with advanced Wysiwyg Editor
Release 2.0 - New User Interface and added new support for DICOM Images
- Open entire folder Dicom
- Open DICOM images (single image with extension .dcm) from external storage or url
- Displacement and zoom.
- Possibility to use different filters for brightness, contrast, negative mode and other powerful features.
- Length measurements: You can draw lines, rectangles, circles and side dishes by hand.
- Export the image in PNG and PDF.
- Write down comments, save your notes in your computer, if you want, into separate folders and when you want, open them for editing.
- Export to HTML DICOM image information.
- Features of undo and redo respectively to undo or redo commands that are set to manipulate the image.
- Dicom Image Viewer allows the display of a single image and lets you open single images or folder (with dicom multple images for multiview) from local storage (hard disk, usb and sdcard) of your operating system and not from Google Drive or Dropbox
- If you have original CD/DVD, you could just copy the files to your computer to read one or multiple or folder DICOM images. This is the only solution to read DICOM images from your CD or DVD.