This extension allows the user to view DICOM image
A Chrome extension to view the images in medical DICOM files. Just drag your DICOM files (.dcm) onto Chrome browser or use file browser to open it. This tool is not for clinical use and just a reference.
1. Open the Extension Management page by navigating to chrome://extensions
2. Locate DICOM Image Viewer and click on the DETAILS button
3. Turn Allow access to file URLs switch on
## Change Log
Detect outside-of-scan pixels and reset to minimal value (~air) when the file is using default unsigned pixel representation, intercept (-1024) and padding (-2000).
Rename the extension to DICOM image viewer
1. support multi-frame file
2. add drop file zone in the opened DICOM extension page
3. add web site version: https://grimmer.io/dicom-web-viewer/
1. open DICOM p10 image file