This extension allows the user to view DICOM image
A Chrome extension to view the images in medical DICOM p10 files. This is not for clinical use and just a reference.
1. View online DICOM files by clicking DICOM urls
2. View offline DICOM by dragging files onto Chrome, or use built-in file browser to select files.
3. In terminal, use CLI tool, https://www.npmjs.com/package/cli-open-dicom-with-chrome to open DICOM files via this extension.
4. Shortcut (ctrl+u/cmd+u) to open extension viewer page. Or click extension icon.
5. Support adjustable window center mode.
6. Support multi-frame, RGB DICOM files
7. Support different plane views mode
After installation (to enable offline viewing)
1. Open the Extension Management page by navigating to "chrome://extensions" (input this in the address bar)
2. Locate DICOM Image Viewer and click on the DETAILS button
3. Turn Allow access to file URLs switch on
## Not support yet:
1. DICOM video format.
2. some non-linear Modality LUT case
3. YBR Photometric DICOM
## Change log