Create and edit diagrams, charts, graphs with Diagram editor online
Diagram Editor is an extension that allows to create and edit diagrams, charts and graphs. It is the Dia open source, which is an open source software to create UML diagrams, flowcharts, network processes and architectures, entity relationship diagrams etc. easily. The default file format for any file created with Dia is .dia but there are a lot of file formats that you can export your diagram including Microsoft Visio vdx format.
Diagram Editor main features are:
- A direct link to create diagrams, charts and graphs with this Diagram Editor.
- It intercepts when you access to dia files, and it automatically opens it directly using this Diagram Editor.
- Import and export of Microsoft Visio VDX files
- Special objects to help draw entity relationship diagrams, UML diagrams, flowcharts, network diagrams, and many other diagrams.
- Loads and saves diagrams to a custom XML format (gzipped by default, to save space)
- Exports diagrams to a number of formats, including EPS, SVG, DXF, CGM, JPEG, XFIG, WMF and PNG
- Handle files and directories in the Cloud.
- Operations with files and folders: copy, move, upload, create folder/file, etc
- Search for files
This Diagram Editor extension uses the platform http://www.offidocs.com.