A highly customized dark theme for Devtools.
A customized dark theme for Chrome DevTools based on Wes Bos' Cobalt2.
To enable custom Devtools themes you need to change some settings in Chrome first:
1. Go to chrome://flags/#enable-devtools-experiments and enable Devtools Experiments.
2. Restart chrome. Hint: type chrome://restart in your address bar and hit enter to restart quickly, your tabs will be saved.
3. Open Devtools and go to settings (inside the overflow menu next to the close button).
4. Under the left navigation, click "Experiments".
5. Check the box for "Allow custom UI themes".
6. Close and reopen Devtools, you should now see the Devtools theme you've installed.