A highly customized dark theme for Devtools with a blinking green cursor in the console.
This is an experimental theme for the Chrome Developer Tools that utilizes DevTools Experiments flag within Chrome.
// INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
1. Install this theme extension.
2. Open chrome://flags/#enable-devtools-experiments
3. Locate and enable "Enable Developer Tools experiments".
4. Select "Relaunch Now" at the bottom of the page (WARNING: this will restart Chrome).
5. Open DevTools > Settings
6. Select Experiments tab, and check 'Allow custom UI themes'.
7. Select Preferences Tab, and selected Theme: Dark.
7. Reload DevTools.
> Does it really have a blinking cursor, like an old school terminal?
Indeed it does. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7dXmUAPtPA for example.
> What is theme based on?
The excellent work of Maurice Cruz' zero-base-themes (https://github.com/mauricecruz/zero-base-themes) and Marvin R' vscode-theme-dark-atom-dark-green-cursor (https://github.com/therealmarv/vscode-theme-dark-atom-dark-green-cursor).
> Where can I contribute?
All the code is licensed MIT on Github: https://github.com/justinribeiro/chrome-devtools-theme-atom-dark-green-cursor/