Simple CSS/JS Helpers to inject code snippets into websites. Handy for developers who need to get around things temporarily.
- Lots of bug fixes, now runs much better!
- Live CSS Updating, see your changes instantly.
- Toggle Auto injection of jQuery for easy and quick DOM manipulation
- Saves the snippets based on domain, so you don't have to worry about adding them again next time you work on that project!
- Syntax highlighting
- Bracket Matching
- Green badge on icon when there is active JS or CSS on the current page
Features Coming Soon
- Support for custom tab names, for multiple saves per domain
- A share feature that you can send to someone else who has the plugin and it auto-fills the plugin.
This is an early version and may contain bugs. If you find something not working properly, please leave feedback with the details!
**DISCLAIMER: DON'T USE THIS UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING**