The Detectify extension records a login sequence or a custom user behavior that our scanner can replay when scanning your website
The extension records a login sequence (trail) or another specific user behaviour that our scanner can replay when testing your website. This way, we can provide a more comprehensive security evaluation.
Complete the following steps to record a user behaviour:
1. Download the Detectify extension by clicking on "Add to Chrome"
2. Click on the Detectify icon in the address bar to open up the extension.
3. Depending on the behaviour you'd like to record, select Record login or Other scenario.
4. Follow the instructions in the popup.
5. Download the recorded trail.
6. Upload the trail to your domain by going to "Settings", "Overview", and clicking on "Upload a trail" on the "Scan Behind Login" card.
7. You are now ready to run a scan!