Block distractions in the browser and win the productivity game
Turn your browser (and yourself) into a productive machine.
1. Start your day right with Creative Mornings or No distractions until noon
2. Set Site Limits to have healthy boundaries for addictive websites
3. Addicted to a site? Simply block it forever with a 0 Site Limit
4. Use timers to help you block out distractions for short period of focus
5.Train yourself to focus consistently with Focus Zones and then enjoy yourself with Fun Zones
6. Understand your daily browser use with visualizations
There are other ways how you can tailor your browser to serve you. Be sure to check out this guide
PS: More updates so you can easily defeat procrastination coming soon!
-- Privacy Disclaimer --
The permissions we ask for are there to help you be more productive and to block you from visiting distracting sites. We track what websites you visit locally (on your machine, we don't send any website URLs anywhere). If you sign up for our web app, we'll to store some of your data on our servers (but no URLS) to make the app work properly and for backup.
-- Follow us --
If you wanna read an article or two on how to procrastinate less and not be stressed all the time, you can do that at https://www.deprocrastination.co or you can follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/deprocrastinate
-- Have an idea or a problem? --
If you have any problems or feedback, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR use a form right in our extension's Options page.