Deploy your repositories from DeployBot Extension
Makes manual deployment using DeployBot even faster.
If you’re a developer, we bet you’re constantly looking for new tools to organize your daily work routine, just like we do. That’s why we’ve developed DeployBot. Our deployment tool helps freelancers and web agencies to create an efficient workflow for releases. Push, build, deploy. Done.
With DeployBot you can set up automated deployments or choose to deploy manually. This browser extension is designed to make manual deployment even faster. Once installed, the extension allows you to deploy to the selected environment with just one click, directly from your browser.
Software deployment has never been this easy.
Our DeployBot Chrome Extension...
- can be used with Chrome or Chromium
- allows you to configure up to 10 environments
- informs you if the deployment couldn’t be started as planned
Why you’ll love our deployment tools:
- Build and ship code anywhere in one consistent process for your entire team
- Choose between manual or automated deployments
- Configure separately for multiple environments
- No need to manually track changes and upload files
- Quickly rollback a problematic release
- Share release notes to keep everyone in the loop
- Watch deployment progress in real time
- Less things to configure on a server
- Manage permissions for your team and clients
- Empower users to deploy without accessing servers
- Execute or compile any code on our servers during the deployment.
- Run shell scripts on your own server before, after, or during deployment
- Get notifications on your favorite communication channels
- Analyze deployment impacts on performance and application stability
Built by developers, for developers.