Delete a single email in Gmail™ with a customizable user shortcut (default is Shift + 5).
-= Description =-
Google's Gmail™ has allowed a keyboard shortcut to delete entire message threads (#) for a long time, but it has never made it possible to use a keyboard shortcut to delete individual emails in threads.
Enter Delete Key for Gmail™. Press Shift + 5 (% symbol), and voila - only the current individual message is deleted. It performs the same action as clicking the menu button on a message and selecting "Delete this message."
The best part is you can change this shortcut to anything you want from the extension's Options page.
Gmail is a trademark of Google LLC. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions. This extension and its developers are in no way associated with Google LLC.
-= Changelog =-
- Shortcuts no longer conflict with Gmail's own keyboard shortcuts.
- Updated to Manifest V3
- Settings panel now uses Bootstrap (mostly because Manifest V3 removed chrome_style)
- Fixed bugs related to the latest Gmail code changes.
- Fixed bug where keyboard shortcuts could be activated while typing in some fields.
- Added support for a secondary shortcut.
- Fixed bug where delete action would fire if the user was typing in a text field.
- Initial release.