Find duplicate images in your Tumblr blog.
If you're a prolific photo Tumblr-er, then this extension's for you. Deja Vu helps you find duplicate images on your Tumblr blog using an advanced open source perceptual hashing algorithm. This sounds fancy, but what it really means is that you no longer have to download your photos and install a separate desktop photo fingerprinting application to detect duplicate images. Simply go to your blog and click on the big blue button -- that's all there is to it.
NOTE: Since this extension relies on Tumblr's API, you will need an API key in order to use it (it takes about a minute to apply for your free key).
- Scans photos and photosets in Posts, Drafts, and Queue for duplicate images.
- For improved performance, eight images are processed concurrently and the results for each blog are cached.
- You can change the threshold that determines whether two images are considered duplicates.
- Your settings are synced across PCs. The cached results can grow larger than 100 KB (the sync limit), so they are not synced.
- Improved private blogs handling
- Improved caching routine
- Optimized cache size
- Fixed broken "compare" links
- Fixed missing labels on pagination