Ethereum gas prices extension with dark and light modes and 7-day historical data.
Ethereum gas prices extension with dark and light modes and 7-day average gas price historical data.
Always current data on gas prices, aggregated from multiple sources.
The default price shown on the extension badge is the fast gas price, which is often recommended, especially for any Ethereum transactions that include trades.
The included chart of average gas prices during the previous 7 days can also help find the optimal time of day for your transactions.
- Safe low, standard and fast gas prices
- Refreshes every 4 min automatically or each time when opened
- Chart of average gas prices in the last 7 days
- Dark (default) and light modes
- No user tracking or data collection
- Configurable gas price notifications
Suggestions and all feedback is always welcome - please don't hesitate to reach out to us.