Defer your readings to Instapaper, Pocket, Readability, Kippt, Pinboard and Buffer.
- Allow ` key on shortcuts
- Fix popup showing wrong
- Fix text-view for urls with query strings
- Allow to create lists for kippt
- Add option to email a tab url
- Fix auto close for classic popup
- Add support for buffer [http://bufferapp.com]
- Fix marking favorite for kippt
- Remove read later for kippt
- Support for pinboard
- Increase kippt list fetch
- You can use any of your registered services when deferring.
- Add tags field for readability
- Fix bug when trying to defer a link in the popup
- Show icon badge on proper tab that is being deferred and hide it after 5 secs.
- Don't close tab if deferred a link within the page with right-click.
- Cache folders and lists.
- Add option for items shown in context menu
- Add option for select icons color
- Add Option to open text view in new tab
- Classic popup (instachrome) has been added, see options page.
- Added feedback tab in options page.
New Version 2.0 (March 10th, 2013)
Your feedback matters: email@example.com
I was lost somewhere else and the extension was abandoned for a while, Google Chrome updated its extension API which made Instachrome a bit unstable.
So I've re-written the whole extension with a new look and feel a couple good features. It has a new name now as well, since it does support not only Instapaper but Readability, Pocket and Kippt.
Choose which service you want to use in the options page. You can switch between services whenever you want.
This version brings big changes and some more will come soon. Be sure to keep updated.