A plugin that helps the user discover deepfakes during their browser visits.
SCAN WEB PAGE IMAGES IN REAL-TIME:
With just one click, you can activate the plugin to automatically start scanning images on the web pages you visit in real-time.
Every image on the web pages you visit will be scanned and classified as a real image or a deepfake. If a (suspected) deepfake is detected, the user will be warned.
KEEP YOURSELF SAFE:
Deepfakes are created using artificial intelligence to manipulate digital media, like images and videos, and they can be used by malicious actors to create convincingly fake identities or impersonate others. With DeepfakeProof, you can browse the web with confidence, knowing that you can tell the difference between real and fake.
- Free and unlimited image analysis
- Real-time deepfake detection
- Detects various types of deepfakes, including GAN images, face swaps, and more
- GDPR compliant
- Featured in SIDNfonds and Digital Government of the Netherlands
- DeepfakeProof works on all websites except image search pages of search engines
- Currently, the Firefox and Safari browsers are not supported
- This plugin does not support video detection
For more information, please visit us at duckduckgoose.ai