An extension to cut and format cards easily
Debate Card Cutter is simple to use, allowing you to cut cards with ease!
The extension automatically parses articles for author, title, publication date, and url. Format evidence quickly in the extension with (B) and (H), then click the scissors button to cut!
Confused on how to use the extension? Want to change your initials? Click the question button to access instructions and settings.
- right click context menu for pdf support
- optional initials
- toggle underlining
- Fixed shortcut commands on Mac
- Large UI
- Optional google doc creation
- Multi-color highlighting
- Fixed bolding and highlighting issues
- Reset button
- Parse articles for author, title, publication date, url
- Bold and highlight evidence