Open each newtab with a random HD wallpaper of Deadpool - made for fans of Deadpool, Marvel Comics and Marvel superhero films.
Open each newtab with a random HD wallpaper of Deadpool, plus a clock and weather. For Deadpool, Marvel superhero films and Marvel Comics fans, like me, I've created this newtab extension. Deadpool is a 2016 American superhero film directed by Tim Miller and written by Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name. Wade Wilson (Ryan Reynolds) is a former Special Forces operative who now works as a mercenary. His world comes crashing down when evil scientist Ajax (Ed Skrein) tortures, disfigures and transforms him into Deadpool. The rogue experiment leaves Deadpool with accelerated healing powers and a twisted sense of humor. With help from mutant allies Colossus and Negasonic Teenage Warhead (Brianna Hildebrand), Deadpool uses his new skills to hunt down the man who nearly destroyed his life.
- Select your favourite wallpaper from many available Deadpool wallpapers, or Shuffle (randomized background images). Updated HD wallpapers of Deadpool, Marvel superhero films and Marvel Comics characters are coming soon.
- Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome NewTab.
- Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in Chrome NewTab.
- Search with Google in the new Chrome new tab page.
- Images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
- Added "Most Visited sites" to menu for quick navigation.
- Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
- New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
- Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
- Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
- Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
- Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
- Faster New Tab loading time.
- Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
How to uninstall:
Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose "Remove from Chrome".
Visit our homepage for more wallpapers and themes: http://freeaddon.com/